Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Look Ma, I'm Organized!

I recently started saving/printing/finding coupons for items that I usually buy or could use. The trick is not to just buy things because you have a coupon that you would never buy to begin with. Tricky, tricky.

Anyhoo, I found that I'd stick them in my wallet and then forget about them or have to ruffle through them at the store trying to see which ones I had. Then as I was cleaning out my daughter's closet I found a little album that I had gotten when I was pregnant with her.

Now it is my coupon book! I love it! It stays in my car in all its bright pink glory just waiting to save me 50 cents each shopping trip. Score.


I'm sure that this is not a new concept by any means to the majority of people in the world, but it's new to me and it's a lovely little discovery. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment