Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Currylicious

I made this tonight, without high hopes because I had just randomly come across it, while frantically searching for something to make for dinner without having to go to the store.

Surprise! I was actually really happy with it! Crock-pot meals always make your house smell and feel so warm and inviting, and the spices in this recipe made it even better. I had it over the best brown rice ever - it comes in a little bowl that you microwave, from Trader Joe's. SO. GOOD. I don't even know how people eat white rice, anymore - it's so... blahhhhhh.

No pictures yet because mid-snow storm I decided to come bunker down at my Mom and Dad's house so I am out of my element here! Maybe I can get some tomorrow. =)

I didn't get to do anything crafty/creative today and I am not okay with it! Hopefully I can make up for that tomorrow. Puff pastry has been sitting in my freezer...hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment